The Windham Town Board and Water District meetings on January 14, 2021, will be available via teleconference. The agenda for the regular meeting will be posted before the meeting begins.
Town Board Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Town Board Minutes-December 30, 2020
- Organizational Meeting-January 4, 2021
- DELAWARE ENGINEERING
- REQUEST FOR OUTDOOR FIREWORKS DISPLAY PERMIT
- TOWN BOARD APPROVES New Planning Board Chairman: Thomas Poelker for one year term will expire December 31, 2021.
- TOWN BOARD RESOLUTION #2 OF 2021: Reappointment of Thomas Poelker to the Greene County Planning Board new term to expire March 15, 2024
- RENEWAL OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN the Town of Windham and Siam Tank #57 Knights of the Road
- TOWN CLERK’s MONTHLY REPORT FOR DECEMBER 2020
- NEWTON FUND ACCOUNT REPORT FOR 2020
- TOWN JUSTICE REPORT FOR DECEMBER 2020: Justice McCarthy
- TAX COLLECTOR REQUESTING Office Help for Collecting 2021 Taxes
- TOWN BOARD RESOLUTION #3 OF 2021; GENERAL FUND RESOLUTION #1 OF 2021
- ASSESSOR’S REPORT
- AMBULANCE REPORT
- TOWN BOARD RESOLUTION #4 OF 2021
- HIGHWAY REPORT
- POLICE REPORT
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- APPROVE BILLS & PAYROLL
The public may listen to the meeting using the following information:
Time: Jan 14, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 825 9274 6087
Dial by your location +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kenvnXnBes
Like those attending the meeting in person, anyone attending virtually will be recorded in the minutes.
Contact information for the Town of Windham can be found on the town’s website, www.townofwindhamny.com.