The Windham Town Board and Water District meetings on February 11, 2021, will be available via teleconference. The agenda for the regular meeting will be posted before the meeting begins.
Agenda will be posted prior to the meeting.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Town Board Minutes-January 28, 2021
- DELAWARE ENGINEERING
- TOWN BOARD APPROVES NEW PLANNING BOARD MEMBER
- WINDHAM ROTARY FOUNDATION seeking permission to use Windham Path for Christmas in July Walk & Toy Drive Fundraiser. Date Saturday, July 3rd @ 8:00 am to 3:00 pm with a rain date on July 17th, 2021
- TOWN CLERK’s MONTHLY REPORT JANUARY 2021
- JUSTICE MONTHLY REPORT FOR December 2020 and January 2021
- GENERAL FUND RESOLUTION #4 OF 2021
- AMBULANCE REPORT – Ambulance Draft Guidelines
- ASSESSOR’S REPORT
- HIGHWAY REPORT
- POLICE REPORT
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- APPROVE BILLS & PAYROLL
The public may listen to the meeting using the following information:
Time: Feb 11, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Dial by your location +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 826 8154 2355
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kvIZxnjlS
Like those attending the meeting in person, anyone attending virtually will be recorded in the minutes.
Contact information for the Town of Windham can be found on the town’s website, www.townofwindhamny.com.